YYP2P is the video monitoring tool, show you the live videos coming from connected IP cams. Not suitable for professional level usages like in offices or large scale business. Basically, it is developed for lightweight usage. For example, you can manage your home through IP Cams, watch footages on YYP2P. Keep an eye on your baby or see where are your pets now and what they are doing. YYP2P is specifically designed for smartphone and tablets supported by Android or iOS. Laptop users can’t YYP2P PC version, because it is still not developed. There is a trick by which users can get YYP2P for Laptop & Windows, Mac supported devices. See some mentionable details and features of YYP2P, then proceed to guide how to Download YYP2P for PC.
YYP2P basic functions and features:
This was initially launched to make use the best use of old smartphones. Users can convert their old smartphones and tablets to IP Camera alike. It is better to use smartphones rather than let them eating dust somewhere. After good response developers of YYP2P have added a pro touch to it. Now it’s a proper surveillance tool, capable of connecting with multiple household cameras. Let’s see what is new in Latest version of YYP2P?. Viewers can skip the features section, directly read the guide to download YYP2P for Windows 10 & Mac.
- Compatible with new generation cameras.
- Peer to Peer network transmission technology.
- Remotely monitor the videos and control camera attachments, sensors and direction just from the app.
- Voice communication feature with Video like we use in VoIP apps. This feature will useable if you have attached a proper sound attachment with cameras. Latest technology cameras already have this feature built-in.
Simple Guide to Download & Install YYP2P For PC (Windows/Mac)
To use YYP2P on PC System you are required to use an Android Emulator. Basically, Android Emulator is third-party software which is specially designed for Windows and Mac users to run Android Apps and Games. If you do not know about Android Emulator then follow this simple guide below.
- The first is to open a web browser on your computer. Enter www.bignox.com. From here download Nox App Player on your PC. This emulator is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Once you installed it on your PC now you have to install it. This emulator is very simple to install. Just like other software you can easily install Nox App Player.
- After complete installation process now you will see the main homepage of Nox App Player. The interface of the emulator is very simple. It is just like an Android device.
- From the homepage, you will see Google Folder, Click on it and then Select Google Play Store.
- Here you need to enter your Gmail/Google Account to active Google Play Services. If you have a Gmail Account then select “Existing”. If you do not have a Gmail Account then Select “New”.
- After entering a Gmail ID you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- Use top search bar enters YYP2P and then hit search icon.
- Here you will see the app. Click on the install to begin the installation process. Accept to start the installation.
- Once the installation is done, Click Open to use YYP2P For PC.
- Users can also use YYP2P on PC by going to the main homepage pf Nox App Player.