N_eye is the CCTV security Surveillance camera app. Now the CCTV is necessary for security and monitoring all over the world. With the growing security concern, these tools are now necessary for the business and people who have big houses. Before CCTV camera apps, people use to purchase the costly security systems. LED screen and DVR systems cost us the pretty handsome amount. But thanks to CCTV camera apps we are saved form that expense now. There are many good CCTV camera and N_eye is prominent of them. it allows you to monitor the activities of your workers and members from anywhere in the world. You just need to connect the CCTV camera with N_eye app through the link. It shows you the result of multiple cameras at a time. Compatible with the latest cameras having, voice, motion and zoom sensors.
In the office, we use the Laptops and PCs for doing work. So it will be more good if we can use the CCTV camera apps on our Laptop or PC. But wait! these applications are not made for the PC platforms. Don’t need to worry, if you can download N_eye on PC directly, then why not indirectly?? We are suggesting you an Android emulator which makes you able to run the Android Apps and games on PC. You have 2 option either to use BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Both are the best in business, by using them you can use N_eye for PC, N_eye for windows 7/8/10, N_eye for Laptop, N_eye for Macbook and on many other devices.
Procedure to Download N_eye for PC, Windows and Desktop:
- Go to the Bluestacks.com, Download the BlueStacks from there. Remember, click on that version which is compatible with your device software.
- Downloading run the setup to install, it will take a while to install the BlueStacks on PC.
- One it gets installed, open the BlueStacks. An Android-like screen will appear in front of you.
- Find the Playstore app, open it. It will demand your Google ID. Log-in with the existing ID or create the new one.
- After it, type N_eye on the search bar, Hit the enter.
- Click on install, now it will start installing the N_eye on PC.