In this tutorial, I will tell you how you can download and install vMEyeCloud For PC on both Windows and Mac Devices. Basically, the vMEyeCloud app allows users to manage P2P cams directly from an Android device with the help domains IP address of cam. With cam address and internet connection, you will see live video of the cam on your Android Smartphones. It is very popular among Android users, the reasons behind this are that it comes with a lot of features. It records cam videos with playback option, it communicates users just like intercom with two-way talks, it alerts users whenever it detects motion in the cam video. Furthermore, it helps users take screenshots, listen to the audio, zoom in and zoom out the video. So, all in all, it is one of the best surveillance security app available on the Android device. If you want to download vMEyeCloud For PC then follow this simple step by step guide below.
Guide to Download & Install vMEyeCloud For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac)
- The first thing you are required to do is to download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but I suggest you Nox App Player. (Download Link)
- Double-click the downloaded file to begin Installation. Install Nox App Player on PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Once done, now you will see the homepage of Nox App Player which is displayed just like an Android Smartphone.
- From homepage Click on Google Folder and then select Google Play Store icon.
- Enter your Gmail Credentials to active Google Play Services.
- After entering Google Account you will see the main homepage of the Google Play Store.
- Use top search bar enter vMEyeCloud and then click the search icon.
- Now select the install button to begin the installation. It will take some time to install vMEyeCloud For PC. Depends upon the speed of the WiFi.
- Once done, click Open to use vMEyeCloud For PC on Windows and Mac devices.
Download & Install vMEyeCloud on PC (Alternative Method)
- Download and Install Nox App Player
- Now Download APK file of vMEyeCloud. (Download Link)
- Double click the APK file. It will automatically install through Nox App Player.
- Once done, Go to the main homepage of Nox App Player. Here you will see vMEyeCloud app. Click App to use it on your PC.
That’s it. Hope these simple methods helped you installed vMEyeCloud on PC. If you face any issue while its installation then shares your comments below. We reply to you as soon as possible. Thanks!