How to Download Armorfly Browser For PC (Windows & Mac)
The good thing is that Armorfly Browser For PC works 100 percent same as it works on Android Smartphones. Basically, this app installs on PC via Android Emulator. If you want to install Armorfly Browser on Windows and Mac OS then follow this simple guide below.
- First of all, you are required to download the Android Emulator Nox App Player on your PC Systems. It is available for both Windows and Mac. Here is the (Download Link).
- After download, install Nox App Player on your Windows or Mac. It installs on Windows or Mac just like other software. Just Follow onscreen instructions for its installation.
- Once it is completely installed on PC you will see the homepage of Nox App Player. From Homepage Click on the Google Folder and then Select the icon of Google Play Store.
- Now you have to enter Google Credential. If you are using Gmail then click on Add existing one but if you do not have Gmail then select Add new Email.
- Enter your Gmail ID and Password to login to Google Play Store and start using Google Play Services.
- Just like Android devcie now you will see the interface of Google Play Store on PC.
- Use the search bar enter the name of the app Armorfly Browser. Click on the install button.
- Once the installation is done, Click Open to use this fantastic app Armorfly Browser For PC on Windows or Mac.
It can also be used on your computer by going to the main homepage of the Nox App Player. From homepage click on the icon of the app to use Armorfly Browser on PC.