If you want to secure your homes than use cameras and monitor through PnPCam. Surveillance tools on Android, iOS are really useful. If a person have to travel abroad and leaving his house alone, cameras will take care of it. You will aware of every moment of your home or office. So, you don’t need to worry, your property will remain in front of your eyes anytime.
There are alot of other apps which you can try if you don’t like this app. But, we highly recommend that you should try this app at least one time. So that you come to know either it’s worth to be tried or not.
Our main purpose of coming where is to guide people on how to install the PnPCam for PC. Before we proceed to the guide directly, it’s better to have a look at the PnPCam app features first.
Well, alot of people who use Cameras at home or office have LEDs and DVRs. Due to a large number of cameras, they have to use heavy equipment. If you need is too small, let’s just say 3 or 4 cameras only PnPCam can deal with it easily. It’s easy to connect 3 or 4 cameras with this app and monitor them. The app will display the individual tab for each camera.
- Connect with more than one camera at a time.
- It contains the basic and essential features.
- Features like Pan, Tilt, and Zoom are present in the app.
- Free to install and use.
Simple Guide to Download & Install PnPCam For PC (Windows/Mac)
To use PnPCam on the PC System you are required to use an Android Emulator. Basically, Android Emulator is third-party software that is specially designed for Windows and Mac users to run Android Apps and Games. If you do not know about Android Emulator then follow this simple guide below.
- The first is to open a web browser on your computer. Enter www.bignox.com. From here download Nox App Player on your PC. This emulator is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Once you installed it on your PC now you have to install it. This emulator is very simple to install. Just like other software you can easily install Nox App Player.
- After the complete installation process now you will see the main homepage of Nox App Player. The interface of the emulator is very simple. It is just like an Android device.
- From the homepage, you will see Google Folder, Click on it, and then Select Google Play Store.
- Here you need to enter your Gmail/Google Account to active Google Play Services. If you have a Gmail Account then select “Existing”. If you do not have a Gmail Account then Select “New”.
- After entering a Gmail ID you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- Use the top search bar to enter PnPCam and then hit the search icon.
- Here you will see the app. Click on the install to begin the installation process. Accept to start the installation.
- Once the installation is done, Click Open to use PnPCam For PC.
- Users can also use PnPCam on PC by going to the main homepage pf Nox App Player.