Install the 360eyes for PC through this tutorial. Obviously you are using then security cameras in-home or office that’s why you are here. Well, there are plenty of camera apps now. Infact some are much better than the 360eyes. But, this app got stability over the years. That’s why its users are stick to it. People who want to install this app n computer can directly skip to the guide in the end. We want to discuss alot more about 360 eyes.
By the way, a guide to install 360Eyes for Windows and 360Eyes for macOS both involved the same procedure. Now have a look at the app introduction and features.
360Eyes for PC introduction:
Security cameras and apps both secure the man’s insecurities regarding his place. If you travel alot and have to leave home alone than cameras are a must. Fix the required number of cameras at home or office. Install the 360Eyes app on your smartphone. Connect the app with the cameras using the link provided by Camera manufacturers.
This app belongs to the modern family apps. Users friendly interface and extremely to use. No Complications which flew over average minds. kept the interface straight and simple for the users. Controls like Pan, tilt, and zoom directly from the app
Simple Guide to Download & Install 360eyes For PC (Windows/Mac)
To use 360eyes on PC System you are required to use an Android Emulator. Basically, Android Emulator is third-party software that is specially designed for Windows and Mac users to run Android Apps and Games. If you do not know about Android Emulator then follow this simple guide below.
- The first is to open a web browser on your computer. Enter www.bignox.com. From here download Nox App Player on your PC. This emulator is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Once you installed it on your PC now you have to install it. This emulator is very simple to install. Just like other software you can easily install Nox App Player.
- After complete installation process now you will see the main homepage of Nox App Player. The interface of the emulator is very simple. It is just like an Android device.
- From the homepage, you will see Google Folder, Click on it and then Select Google Play Store.
- Here you need to enter your Gmail/Google Account to active Google Play Services. If you have a Gmail Account then select “Existing”. If you do not have a Gmail Account then Select “New”.
- After entering a Gmail ID you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- Use top search bar enters 360eyes and then hit search icon.
- Here you will see the app. Click on the install to begin the installation process. Accept to start the installation.
- Once the installation is done, Click Open to use 360eyes For PC.
- Users can also use 360eyes on PC by going to the main homepage pf Nox App Player.